Depending on where you are in your financial stage of life, you’ll want to talk with an experienced adviser about different things. As we describe our services, we categorize them in line with the financial stages you’ll experience during your life.
- You want to save up for big ticket items (cars, house, college, weddings,…) and retirement
- We help you understand how much to save, investment tradeoffs, and how to be tax efficient
- You want to have a financial stress free time living off your financial nest egg
- We help you understand your retirement income budget, select investments, and create efficient withdrawal strategies
- You want to protect your assets – and are faced with the choice to insure or go it alone
- We help you create a well thought out, integrated, Asset Protection Plan
- You want to take care of your family and charitable organizations when you pass.
- We help you integrate your financial strategies and accounts with your estate documents and help you minimize gift and estate taxes
Parent Financial Planning
- You want to help your parents with their finances when we they get older
- We help you by providing advice and speaking with parents on your behalf
Because we hold both securities and insurance licenses and are seasoned experts in both areas, we help you in a more encompassing way than advisors who are only licensed in one or the other. Our philosophy is to help you in the broadest context possible with the overall financial management of your savings.
To learn more about Westface Financial and Insurance Services please give us a call at 650-587-1517.
Or send us a note:
* These fields are required.
Photo Credit: s_falkow